My New Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes! ♡

Leave a Comment

So this post for me is so exciting, because I'm going to be sharing with you something I have longed for for ages and finally got my hands on! These are the Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes, and oh my goodness are they
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

These brushes came as part of a set which Real Techniques bought out for Christmas, which also came with a clutch bag to keep them in. However this cost £64, so I decided that I would risk waiting for them to go in the January sales, and they did! So when I was shopping with my friend's in Boots and I saw it on the shelf reduced to £25, I was SO excited!

Today is the first time I used them, and they are amazing! The bristles are extremely soft, and (so far) haven't shredded when I'm applying my makeup. I experimented with what each brush could be used for, and have found several different ways which I thought I would share with you, in case any of you were thinking of buying them for yourself. I hope you enjoy!


200 Oval Shadow Brush
This brush I found is great for putting eyeshadow on all over the lid. The size was perfect for doing this, and I decided to use it for blending in my cream base, and also for applying a light eyeshadow ready to add colour to my eyelid. However, you could also use it to blend in concealer, on those  areas where you may have a bigger blemishes (for me this is my chin.)


300 Tapered Brush

I loved using this brush to set my under eye concealer with powder. It's the perfect size to fit under my eyes, and makes the process nice and speedy! You could also use this brush to apply blusher,  if you like to be precise as to where on your cheekbones you would like to put it. Highlighter can also be applied with this brush onto the cheekbones for a delicate shimmer.


103 Angled Powder Brush

Sadly this brush is exclusive to this gift set which is only available for a limited time, but there is one extremely similar however with a smaller head, which is the 100 Arched Powder brush. This would (obviously) be good for powdering your whole face, to set your makeup. You could also use it to bronze up your whole face too.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, if you have any of the Bold Metals collection let me know in the comments!

See you next Sunday!

Megs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig