20 Facts About Me Tag!♡

2 comments

Hello Everyone
So today I have decided to do the 20 facts about me tag! As this is my first ever post on my new blog (eeeeekkk) I thought it would be good for you to get to know me better, so lets gooooo :)

1My name is Megan, and my middle name is Charlotte.
2♡ I have 2 cats called Tilly and Bella (featured in the picture) who I LOVE! 
3♡ My hobbies include dance and beauty.
4♡My style is floral and girly!
5♡I can never be seen without wearing mascara, I don't feel like myself without it!
6My favourite book is Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr.
7♡My favourite colours are pastels, particularly mint green.
8♡My favourite high-end makeup brands are Urban Decay and Benefit.
9♡My favourite drugstore makeup brands are Rimmel, Maybelline and Bourjois. 
10♡My dream job would be to become a makeup artist!
11♡ I love all things Disney, and my favourite Disney film is either Tangled or Frozen!
12♡ Youtubers who I love are Zoella, Floral Princess and Gabby.
13♡ My favourite band is The Vamps, and I can't wait for their new album in November!
14♡I love to travel, and my dream places to visit are Florida, LA and New York.
15♡I have always wanted to dye my hair pastel purple, I think it would look so cool!
16♡I have a fear of needles - not the most handy one in life :)
17♡I absolutely love the Divergent and Insurgent films, and lets be honest here - Theo James is such man candy! 
18♡I take photos of literally everything ~ a reason why I started this blog!
19♡My favourite snack is cereal, the best being shreddies! Yum!
20♡I love animals, especially kittens because I think that they are so adorable!


I hope that you have enjoyed learning a little bit about me!

See you soon
Megs
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

2 comments

  1. Your blog looks amazing! How did you do it!? I've also really wanted to dye my hair purple for years!!
    www.francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you so much! <3 I made my header on picmonkey, added social media icons that I downloaded from Pinterest, and then I basically followed lots of tutorials on how to improve small parts which I wanted to edit :) I'm so glad that someone else shares my purple hair obsession too hehe! <3

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig