New Tanya Burr Cosmetics Review & Swatches! ♡

Leave a Comment
Hey!
So today's post is very exciting because I'm going to be showing you some of the new Tanya Burr makeup products that I picked up the other day! I was so excited when I read on Tanya's blog that she was bringing out more products to add to her collection, as I am a big fan of all the other products that she has released! Soooooo when I saw the new collection on a shelf in Superdrug, I had to pick up a couple of things!

The products I decided on in the end were the "Hollywood Eye Palette" and also the "I Found Nemo" lipgloss. As a huge Disney fan of course I had to get the one with Nemo in it :)

So the first thing I love about the products is the packaging! The pink and gold on the eyeshadow palette is dreamy, and the gold lid on the lipgloss looks fab! I also love how the mirror in the palette is a love heart, little touches like that make me super happy!
The lip glosses are so long wearing and not sticky at all. The colours come out really vibrant on your lips. They also smell minty, and each lip gloss costs £5.99.
The eyeshadow palette - definitely my favourite! The names of all the shades are really cute, my favourite probably being "enchantment." The eyeshadows are really pigmented, and are quite long-lasting. When I used them I applied an eyeshadow base first because otherwise eyeshadows generally don't stay on my eyelid, so I'm not sure how they are without a base.
The palettes all cost £6.00, which I think is amazing!

So I really hope you enjoyed this post, leave me a comment below if you have bought anything from the range, or if you have your eye on any of the products!

Tanya's new range can be found in Superdrug and the FeelUnique website! Also, Tanya uploaded a tutorial with her using the Hollywood palette I showed in this post, as well as some of her lip glosses so here is a link to that video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltU7-0RuOhw

See you in my next post!
Megs♡
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig