My Favourite Palette for Autumn - GOSH Cosmetics! ♡

2 comments
Hey everyone!

Today I'm doing a post on my new favourite palette perfect for Autumn, and it's the GOSH cosmetics "To Enjoy in New York" palette! This palette is available in Superdrug,and retails for £9.99. 

So in this palette you get 9 shades, mostly plum colours, with a neutral grey and brown. There are also a couple of shades perfect for highlighting (top left) which I have tested under the brow bone and in the inner corner of my eye, and it gives a beautiful shimmer similar to MAC's "vanilla" pigment. 

Here are swatches of all the shades, going from left to right in each row:

The shades don't have names, but all have shimmer in them, so I use MAC's paint pot in "Painterly" to prime my eyes, and then use these gorgeous shades for a berry eye. If you love your red lipstick, then wear it with a purple smokey eye and it would look fab!
The shades are really pigmented, and as long as I prime my eyes (I have oily eyelids) then they stay on all day, and don't transfer to under my eyes!

For £9.99 I think the palette is really good, and it offers a pretty range of shades to create numerous different eye looks with, which look great in the Autumn and Winter!

I hope you enjoyed this mini review! Also, I thought I would just let you know that my new blogging schedule is that there will always be new posts once a week on a Friday, but I will also try and post  more throughout the week when I can!

See you Monday!

Megs

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. There are some lovely purple colours in this palette! I think I need to pick up MAC Painterly too, I've heard so many good things about it!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its gorgeous isn't it! :) Definitely try out MAC's Painterly pot, I'm obsessed with it! <3

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig