May Favourites! ♡

1 comment
Hiya!
So today's post is going to be my May favourites! Now I know it might be a little bit early to be doing a favourites post for this month, but I was just so excited to share them with you that I decided to do it today! :)

Makeup Revolution Baked Eyeshadow Palette in "Chocolate Deluxe"
My goodness, if there is a brand that has made a big entrance into my makeup collection this month it has to be Makeup Revolution! I first discovered their stand in Superdrug when I went on a shopping trip to Brighton with my friends, and I remember being so impressed with the look of some of their products! Ever since then this mini eyeshadow palette has been my go to for a gorgeous pink eye, and I can most definitely say that the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is up there against some of my high end ones, such as my Naked 3 palette! They come out really vibrant on the eyelid, and I love using the pale cream shades as inner corner highlights. For £2.50 this is a definite win! 

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
There is only 1 word that can explain this mascara. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! On having received a mini size in an Elle magazine, I was obsessed with it from my first time trying it. I'm an extreme mascara user, and I use lots of coats to make my eyelashes look volumised and long. But I found that with this masacara I could use less to get the effect that I wanted, which is great for my lashes and my bank account (we all know that Benefit mascaras aren't the cheapest hey.) 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in "Pink Gold"
Before trying out the Maybelline colour tattoos I had never tried a cream eyeshadow, but now I'm hooked! These cream eyeshadows have lots of pigmentation, and they are very easy to blend. I find that my one in "pink gold" looks really flattering all over the lid, with a darker brown shade in the crease! I will definitely be checking out more of these in the next few months!

Benefit Remove It
I'm always on the hunt for the perfect eye makeup remover, as I'm quite fussy about the ones that I like. I hate oily ones, because I find them such a pain to work with and I have to go to the trouble of rinsing my eyes to get the oil off, after I have removed my eye makeup. This is how I came into loving this benefit one! My Auntie gave it to me after buying it when she didn't need it, so I decided to give it a try. It claims to be oil-free, which I completely agree with! It removes my makeup easily and doesn't leave any greasy residue on my eyelids, so wahey for my perfect match!
So now I'm going to talk about a series which I have a HUGE obsession with, The Divergent Series! If you read my 20 facts about me post, you would have seen me talking about Theo James being complete man candy. That still hasn't changed, obviously. But I knew that my new favourite films were these as soon as I saw Divergent, the first film to be released. After loving that film, I had to wait for the next one in the series, Insurgent. I can tell you now, it was well worth the wait! After seeing Divergent I didn't think that it could get any better, but it did. I think I was in the cinema looking like a complete weirdo, grinning from ear to ear throughout the whole thing. Now I have the long wait for Allegiant, which I am SUPER excited for!
Let me know what you have been loving this month in the comments, I would love to know! 

See you in my next post

Megs

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Great post! All these products sound great. I would really like to try makeup revolution baked eye shadows. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig