Meeting Zoella! - Girl Online 2 Book Signing ♡

Leave a Comment
Hey guys!
This post is just going to be a short one showing you a couple of photos from when I finally met my idol (Zoella) at her Girl Online 2 book signing in Brighton!  



Zoe was honestly so kind and friendly, she was so genuine and came across just as she is in her videos which was so nice! I haven't yet started Girl Online 2 since the book signing, but I am going to make sure that I do very soon!

 Unfortunately due to the amount of people there and time limits you weren't allowed to take posed photos / selfies with her, but your parents were allowed to take photos while you were with her! So creds to my Dad who took the first photo for me!

  I just want to do a bit of a disclaimer and say that I am in no means trying to brag about the fact I met Zoe - I was extremely lucky to get tickets to go with my best friend, and it was part of my Christmas present from my parents. I also wanted to share these photos on my blog as a memory to keep! If you love Zoe like I do but haven't got the chance to meet her then I hope one day you will, as I'm sure she will do lots of other events! *Fingers crossed for Girl Online 3 and book signings for that! :) * 

 I hope you all have an amazing Halloween tomorrow whatever your doing!

Megs♡
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig