Mid-August Favourites! ♡

Leave a Comment

Hiya!
This weeks post is going to be my mid August favourites. I can't believe how quickly this month is going and we are nearly going into Autumn which is crazy! Summers nearly over and I will be going back to school soon. *cries.* Anyway, here's what I'm currently loving this month!

Life With A Sprinkle of Glitter Book
So I'm going to put my hands up straight away and say  I don't really enjoy reading very much at all. But when I was in Waterstones and saw this on the shelf I knew that I would love it, being by one of my favourite youtubers, Sprinkle of Glitter! Louise's fun personality really shows through in her book, and there were times where I found myself giggling at some of the things she said. There are chapters in there for everyone, like beauty, pampering, body confidence and love. My favourite was probably the "Glitz" section, it really put me in the mood for a pamper evening! :)

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 
"Oh not this product again" I hear you say. Yep, I know. Every single beauty blogger and youtuber out there has talked about this product A LOT, and I'm about to too :)
Hearing this product being mentioned SO many times on blog posts or videos, I felt like I had to give it a go. So off I went to boots, and picked up the small bottle as it was my first time with it. I was a bit worried that my skin would react badly to it, because I have had that with a previous Garnier product before. BUT I LOVE IT! It breaks down your makeup a real treat, and makes the whole removing makeup process a lot quicker as you can use it on your eyes and your face! 

Real Techniques Blush Brush.
Being a huge fan of real techniques brushes and starting to get into wearing blusher, this brush seemed like the way to go. And boy was it the right way too. This brush is so so so soft (just like all the others) and is the perfect size and shape for your cheek bones. It gathers just enough product on the brush to create the perfect flush of colour to your cheeks. Yay!

Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
So, not so long ago Benefit released their line of skincare products. As you may have seen if you read my May favourites, I raved about their eye make-up remover, which I love. Now I'm back, 3 months later talking about their amazing moisturiser! I have been using a mini size which got in a big Benefit skincare kit (blog post on that soon) for a while now, and have fallen in love with it! It's really hydrating and since using it, my dry skin has improved a lot. It also has a lovely scent, which makes it even more lovely to put on!

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Good bye creasing eyeshadow, hello perfect eye makeup! This little tube of joy fell into my basket after a trip to Debenhams and im so impressed with it! It keeps your eye makeup on for hours, and keeps creases away too, which is fab!    

That was a little bit of a long post, congrats if you read til the end :) See you in my next post!

Megs♡

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig