The Perfect Pastels! ♡

2 comments
Hey beauties!
Today's post is going to be all about pastel nail varnishes! Pastel colours are a personal favourite of mine, and finding nail varnishes that matches my love for them makes me very excited! I have bought a few which tickled my fancy, so I thought I would share them with you!

The great thing about these nail varnishes is that they are quite inexpensive, but fab quality! The Avon nail polish is £7, the Barry M one is £2.99, and the Models Own ones are £5 each. They can be found in many shops, however I always purchase mine from Boots or Superdrug, as they sometimes have offers on them like 3 for 2 (I love a good bargain!) Avon ones can be found online.

Shades
Models Own ~ Lemon Meringue
Models Own~ Bloo Bloo
Avon Gel Finish ~ unnamed
Barry M~ Berry Lilac

What are you going to be wearing on your nails this Spring/ Summer? Let me know! ♡

Megs♡

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. These are so cute! Barry M nail polishes will always be my go-to :) x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! <3 And me too, they are definitely up there with my top nail brands! :)

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig